The loading speed is an important characteristic of the site. A slow website annoys visitors. This negativity is transferred to your brand through the perception of the site.
Unfortunately, there are still sites with an average page loading time of more than 5-10 seconds. Naturally, this speed negatively affects the conversion of the site.
The speed of the site depends on several basic parameters:
- Choosing and configuring a hosting/web server
- Choosing and configuring CMS/framework
- Unoptimized page templates
- Unoptimized content on specific pages
- Additionally connected scripts and services
In this section I will talk about each of the points. Additionally, I will touch on the topic of monitoring the loading time of the site.